Ode to Chace???


Looks like his guard was down!

Was Gossip Girl bad boy Ed Westwick drunk (or high) when he decided to recite poetry to entertainment news reporters?

Ed was at a Coke-sponsored party in the NYC this past week when he went on to share a poem from memory that he wrote “at like six in the morning.”

Here's the poem…word for word:

"Tell me what can you want?
You’ve got it all.
Things are real in a handshake.
Rest my bones these days in a different way.
Cherish the change; it may not stay.
I remember your dress,
Like dreams when you wake with a sudden start.
You’re beside me in the dark,
Wrapped in my arms.
Love is being entranced in a glance,
To muster up courage when you’re flustered,
To stumble on the words you prepare.
Don’t worry about the money that went down the drain
Because the best things in life are free."

In regards to his poetry, Ed said, “Right now I feel like nothing I’ve been writing has a definitive point of aim. I feel like you just need to keep writing until the writing itself just begins to take shape.”

Artsy fartsy mumbo jumbo.

But, isn't that a cheesy, cute poem about Chace?

[Image via Getty Images.]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive