New Start..




OK so let me start by saying sorry as I have been really lame and haven't done my blog since last year.

I had a bit of a crap time at the end of last summer as I got made redundant so I didn't have time to do my blog as I was more busy on trying to find jobs ect.. but anyway I got a great job and working for a fab company in the heart of Mayfair right next to the Ritz :)!

As I have finally settled down I am having days where I have some time on my hands so I thought today why not start up my Celebrity blog again, so that's what I am doing.

Since working in Mayfair I have been a regular party girl at Mahiki and I love after work drinks at the Mayfair Bar. On my first night to Mayfair bar back in October last year me and my girls was at the bar when I looked round to see Clint Eastwood standing behind us having a beer!! I couldn't believe it so of course I had to get a picture with him... (he is a huge A-Lister)!!

That night we decided to carry on with the partying at celebrity haunt Mahiki and as we was on our way we saw celebrity hugger Tanya MacIntosh so we got a quick pic with her and then went on to Mahiki.


So anyway I am starting fresh and starting my blog again :)


X Jade X

No comments:

Post a Comment