Brooke Hogan Breaks Down On TV

Brooke Hogan was in the middle on filming her MTV show Brooke Knows Best when the star broke down in tears.

Brooke sobbed uncontrollably as her father, Hulk Hogan took her on a boat trip around Florida that sailed past their old family home.

Brooke's parents Legendary wrestler Hulk Hogan and Linda Hogan filed for a divorce in 2007 and is now dating a man younger then Brooke, Charlie Hill who is only 19 years old.

Hulk told Brooke during the trip: "I can't believe I busted my body every night for 30 years to build that home and now a 19-year-old is living in it."

Linda responded by saying she always put Brooke and Nick first. She said: "I did not plan on this happening, my life has been totally turned upside down.

Was this the curse of reality TV just like Jessica Simpson and Nick Latchey?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive