Madonna And Britney Pay Their Respects


Queen of Pop Madonna posted the following statement regarding the sad news of Michael Jackson's death:

"I can't stop crying over the sad news. I have always admired Michael Jackson. The world has lost one of the greats, but his music will live on forever! My heart goes out to his three children and other members of his family. God bless."

- Madonna

Britney Spears also wrote on her Twitter saying:

“He was a wonderful man and will be greatly missed”.
Britney also went on to say:
" I was so excited to see his show in London. We were going to be on tour in Europe at the same time and I was going to fly to see him. He has been an inspiration throughout my entire life and I'm devestated he's gone."


- Britney


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive