Britney Spears is engaged to Jason Trawick

A few days ago, U.S. singer Britney Spears was seen wearing a striking ring with a large diamond, and then many started to think that she and her partner would engaged.

However, we must remove that idea from his head, since according to his agent; a marriage between Britney and Jason Trawick is not yet planned.

Actually, I do not think much of the famous representatives, except when it comes to confirm or rule out any connection of its members. I prefer to listen or read directly involved themselves how true or false is a rumor.

What happens is that sometimes what they say is a lie, but it's okay, because I imagine that they want some privacy.
Justify Full
Now, in the case of Britney Spears and ring that was seen in a few days ago, and that made us think that was commitment, I doubt a little of what I can tell your representative. Saying that it "is not true, completely" and that it is not "history" does not necessarily make me change my mind. Jason Trawick may not matrimonial been proposed yet, but I guess it must be very close to him the big question, do not you think so?

The person representing Britney says the only reason that the singer was seen with ring it was because she likes jewelry, but, does not generate doubts Britney let the ring diamond on that finger?

In the end, only to end up, I will tell you, if not know, the relationship between Britney Spears and Jason Trawick already has two years, so chances are that if it is with this ring, as will committed very soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive