Dannii Minogue nude for Playboy again?


Dannii Minogue said that she would loved to pose without clothes for , again. She already did this when she was 23.
Last time that she did that the reason was her marriage break up with actor Julian McMahon. She explained that situation sying: “I had just had a marriage break-up. Most women go to the hairdressers - I did .”
Reasonable… Than the 36-year-old beauty added: “I chose the photographer, the location, what I did or didn’t want to wear and everything else about the pictures.” “I found it a really liberating, empowering experience.”
“I did when it was cool and I shocked myself and many others, but it was liberating at the time. I would I do it again.”
The only condition is corresponding summ of money…
“If the money was right, then sure. Who knows, it might happen this year, too.”
What is her inspiration now? Just money?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive