Doctors Diary: My duty-Date with Diana Amft and Florian David Fitz!

Dr. Gretchen Haase just makes me cheerful! The first series highlights this year is definitely the third season of Doctors Diary. One of the few German doctor series, which the Pottschalk really like and make genuine good humor.

The humor, the jokes and the actors - great! Just Amft Diana is also a sugar-sweet Gretchen and Florian David Fitz as Dr. Marc Meyer is a real cool eye-catcher. Although there's Dr. Kaan but that's not my type "man" and therefore would be the Pottschalk this election totally clear.


If the fight is looking forward to the third will so Dr. Gretchen Haase with any doctor of their two colleagues in front of the altar. These first-scenes pictures from "Doctors Diary" just force me to turn on. More I will not reveal at this point, but if only the Florian David Fitz again dropping the shells and Tschirner guest role may shine a Nora is reason enough for my mega-anticipation Doctors Diary! Sorry love Desperate Housewives, but tonight I want strange regret. Ah, today is "Sex and the City - The Movie"? Thank God I've seen it twice ...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive