Michelle Williams: I can not fill the void of Heath Ledger

Remember the death of actor Heath Ledger? sure, it was a shocking fact for everyone. It's been 3 years since the death of Ledger, many of us have forgotten, but Michelle Williams can never fill the void left by the actor.

The actress said to Marie Claire magazine in the February issue:” Obviously, for me and Matilda (daughter of Ledger and Williams), there is a hole in our lives, "" Of course, the natural tendency is to want to fill and make it disappear, "but what I have come to understand is that it is impossible. Nothing is going to fit in that hole. I'm not going to run and run around like crazy, go crazy. I'm trying to be respectful for the absence. I'm not trying to fill the void. "

Williams had a great year sabbatical after Ledger's death: "I did not work for one year. Needed for myself and put my life back, "It had to be dragged back to work, basically because I finally had my life in some order, and I do not know what would happen if I had at work."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive