Rooney Mara with the look of Lisbeth Salander

Did you read the trilogy " Millennium "of the late Swedish author Stieg Larsson? If so, they will surely know Lisbeth Salander , the star of this saga that kept us in suspense from beginning to end, and now goes to Hollywood actress played by Rooney Mara , after an amazing transformation.

I had the pleasure to read three books from cover to cover, and the truth is that I was amazed by the character of Lisbeth Salander . So much so that I came to feel things for her, something like a love primitive, the response obtained only through the more than two thousand pages that included Millennium and with that falling in love, jealousy came also, reading the times she "cheated" with Mikael Blomkvist (the co-star) blatantly.

Anyway, as I say, was in love with a completely nonexistent, at that I had created a face, a body and a look. And forgive me in charge of choosing Rooney Mara as the actress who will give life to my love more platonic, but look for more changes have had, is far from resembling, even slightly, to Lisbeth my mind.

Finally, imagine that some people think differently than me and therefore, the characterization of Rooney Mara fit the prototype they have about Lisbeth Salander . All opinions are valid.

On the other hand, as some fans of " Millennium "should know, is not the first time you make a movie based on this trilogy, since there is a Swedish version, which, incidentally, has a Salander (played by Noomi Rapace ) a little more in line with what I thought, although not completely equal. Anyway the American version of the film will be called " The Girl Dragon Tattoo"and is expected to be released later this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive