Christina Aguilera lives with her boyfriend and her ex-husband?

Apparently, as reported by the website TMZ, the singer had been sharing her home with her boyfriend and her ex-husband. It’s a great example of a family happy and Harmonious.

I do not know how I would feel if I had to share my house with my ex and my current partner. It would be rare, very rare.

I guess you think like me, but that does not so Christina Aguilera, Who has His Collected at home in Beverly Hills Rutler Matt (Her boyfriend) and to Jordan Bratman (Her ex-husband), so young historical That is, Max, do not much feel the Absence of His Father.

But this strange Coexistence Seems That ended yesterday, when to a truck moving incorporated the Things that seem to belong to Bratman. Remember That I Had to move from decidedNot That place, and therefore,Christina Had to live in a number of hotels while Deciding What to do with this situation s, which finally resolved the way I Told You, When Several weeks ago Matt Rutler Began to move Into her home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive