Khloe Kardashian: "I do not recognize"

I have not thought paint my hair , actually yes, but I will not (at least for now) because I want something crazy, blue, green, purple, stuff, maybe she'll do when I'm depressed or anything like that happen, but I will not recognize , like Khloe Kardashian .

It happens that Khloe has been a change in look , not one that anyone can notice, is painted red hair. I really like the look of Hayley Williams but for some reason does not convince me too the new change of Khloe .

"I'm still surprised every time I see photos of me with my red hair again, " wrote the celebrity in his blog on Tuesday, "I literally do not recognize myself"

For bright red Kardashian Channels visited Julie in Hollywood Goodform Hall in Los Angeles. "The inspiration was a painting that had been holding" says Canales US Magazine.

After adjusting to complement the tone of skin Kardashian, Canales took the red shade further: "We've added some bright colors to keep that glimmer of fire "," It was a blow to his family. "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive