Gwen Stefani is the new face of L'Oreal

The singer of the band 'No Doubt', Gwen Stefan Considers it a very lucky girl to be the new power image of L'Oreal Paris. So, we will see the beautiful Gwen being face of the famous brand.

First it was Beyonce, Jennifer Lopez then, now we are surprised Gwen Stefani. I can see the announcement on Sunday during the presentation of awards expected 'Golden Globe 2011' (where, incidentally, is Justin Bieber presenting an award with Hailee will not miss). The first campaign Gwen for L'Oreal will be for lipstick 'Infallible Le Rouge ', so we especially appreciate his lips, when we see advertisement.

"I can not believe you can become one of the girls L'Oreal Paris. I love playing dress up on stage or record video, which has always been one of my favorite parts of being in a band. To get to work with a modern group, talented, very exciting. I am a very lucky girl “comments Gwen.

Let's hope Sunday to see how well it was the advertisement to face Gwen Stefani. Maybe when you see me want to want to acquire the labial with how well it should be a Gwen But frankly I do not like the idea of wearing makeup and not to say that is not needed, just do not like and I will not do it now, who knows, in a couple of years may have encouraged me. From what I am sure of is that you do like and when you see the labial surely want to have it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive