Kendall Jenner: "I want to model for Channel"

Kim Kardashian's sister, Kendall Jenner, Is just 15 but already appears in magazines and his life is also important for the press Pink. Kendall says her dream is model for Channel.

His dream at the time of graduation: "My sister Kim Kardashian wants to read Taylor Lautner“

In his style to the dance: "That dress I was to me. It's simple and nice; I can use my combat boots with him”

The job of your dreams: "Modeling for Channel“

Those are the comments Kendall, I too would like to have Taylor Lautner, and the boy is very handsome. In As to dress, do not need to be very bright, simple dresses are also nice. If we talk about modeling then I think better not, not going so well for modeling but Kendall if you want to do always, good luck to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive