Kany Garcia married

After more than seven years of marriage, singer-songwriter Kany Garcia and her boyfriend Carlos Padial married yesterday in a private ceremony attended by about 160 guests.

The couple swore eternal love at the Hacienda Campo Rico Carolina, which for the occasion was coated in hues of green and white.

The singer of 'friend in the bathroom' chose a white dress in an old car came to the ceremony, I wanted to keep secret.

In fact, in November date was not yet determined, according to the singer said in an interview with this newspaper.

"With the schedule that I have probably planned in less than two weeks. It will be very intimate with family and close friends, but the wedding goes, "then said the singer of 29 years.

Carlos, a musician of the band accompanying the singer, and Kany met when she was 21 and he 19.

"It was Easter and I was playing guitar in the Holy Spirit Church in Levittown. Carlos came up to me to say that he also played guitar. At that time I studied at the Conservatory of Music and he wanted to go to study there, so I offered to help, "Kany said in an interview.

Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive