Lady Gaga: "Born this way" will be her most innovative album

Singer Lady Gaga said in an interview that the disk ready for next year will be the biggest innovation since the start of his career. How scary!

Play's own mouth Gaga the word "innovative" gives me chills. So I'm a little afraid of what the singer of "Alexander" has said about his own album to be launched next year, entitled "Born this way“.

In an interview with BBC News beat, Gaga states that the first single from his new album will be released in February 2011, and the full album will come later and will be "the most innovative work" that has done so far.

According to Gaga, ‘Born this way’s "a marriage of music electronically rhythms with some epic, dare I say metal, rock 'n' roll, pop, melodies of hymns that will resound tracks Prom. "

Lady Gaga also revealed that the disc itself is finished, just missing some details of post production. He said that the album had been written by their fans. "I think the lyrics on this album are more poetic. Have been written by the fans really are the ones who wrote the songs for me, because every night they influence a lot in me. So, this album is for them. 'Born this way’s about the little monster inside me and me, mom monster. "

Have you seen? How scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive