Kelly Osbourne defends Miley Cyrus

Ozzy's daughter Osbourne has become intimate Miley Cyrus after playing together in the film "So Undercover", therefore, Kelly says he is fed up with people who only seeks to highlight the bad things Miley ignoring the good person he is.

For some time, the behavior of Miley Cyrus has been commented on by all means, because it has left much to be desired. However, anyone is free to make mistakes in this life, and of course she would not. Kelly Osbourne Who has become close friends with the popular "Hannah Montana”, is a person that has come out in defense of Miley.

For the daughter of the "Prince of Darkness", done by Miley smoking salvia has been "a mistake, and believe me I have learned the lesson. This annoys me. Miley is a more respectful of women and women I've met and I'm learning a lot from it. "

Also Kelly referred to comments that supported his mother, Sharon Osbourne, Believed that his friendship with Miley was not healthy. "I've just read that apparently my mom thinks Miley is a bad influence on me. That could not be further from the truth! ".

Anyway among friends we always tend to lean on. So words are understandable Kelly about her friend Miley. Who would do the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive