Taylor Momsen: "I am a product"

The actress and singer Taylor Momsen Says he feels like a Product and realizes. As one gets older, also confesses that he is always going to please everyone.

About being a Product "You get a clearer view as you grow. It's like I woke up one morning and was like, 'Oh, I see what is happening,' "I woke up and was like, 'I understand, I am a product'"

Despite being the center of attention, being a celebrity, a Taylor does not care much what people think of it"Nobody prepares you for it (fame).

In Gossip Girl, I just went to work, doing what I've always done, and then suddenly you're like 'Wow,' "" But you get used to it, "" You can ignore because what people say about me does not bother me at all.”

About not pleasing everybody” If you're in high school or college or work, does not like someone. Is inevitable. But that does not mean anything”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive