Kim and Khloe Kardashian Kourtney tested breast milk

Sisters Kardashian always attracted attention for its various phrases and actions. This time, Kim and Khloe speak highly of the milk giving his sister Kourtney.

Everyone, at some time, we had to try milk mother, there's no doubt. This milking addition to probably be very rich, it is quite nutritious. However, I would not dare to return to try again. I say this with a resounding no.

But the sisters Kim and Khloe Kardashian seem to have provoked new taste this milk from his mother's sister Kourtney did not hesitate a moment to satisfy his desire to take it.

"It's sweet, is good. If Mason (son of Kourtney) can drink it, we too, honey. Know milk vanilla soy. Yeah right.” Same not provoke me. I'd rather remember it as the milk with which my mother fed me to make me grow healthy and strong. Although now that I say I begin to doubt these functions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive