"Never Say Never", a film by Justin Bieber

The fans of Justin Bieber know that his film "Never Say Never "was released in February 2011, even probably have already seen the trailer of the movie, I do not think they have seen or who have not already seen them I have a breakthrough.

The truth is I'm not a fan of Justin but I recognize that has thousands of followers and must be for the good music he does. His fame has grown a lot this year, so much so that now launching a film of what little he has lived the singer of "Somebody To Love ' , focusing primarily on his career of music.

I know that the fans must be eagerly waiting for the movie to see the baby singing his most famous songs in concerts, in addition also be able to see Justin when he was a baby than it now is, when I was a little boy who just learned to play guitar or drums, here are the video so they can appreciate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive