Andrea Bocelli: "I totally lost the sight in his right eye with an uncontrolled ascent"

Andrea Bocelli has never spoken openly about the causes of their blindness. Now, however, decided to do so, through his book 'The music of silence', which tells how he has totally lost his sight. If as a child had been diagnosed with glaucoma, which prevented him from seeing the full light and color, the right eye but remained more than healthy. Up to any fun day that turned into tragedy:

"I was always lively and irrepressible: a kid I loved playing football and one day, during a game, I was struck by an uncontrolled ascent just over his right eye, the one from which I could see the light and colors. They tried to cure myself through various operations, including the application of leeches, but it was”

The football career from that day became impossible and so the man is slowly facing the music. And over time, became the successful artist today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive