Rihanna: 'Russell Brand makes me sick "

Rihanna met for the first time Russell Brand when he has interviewed for a television program. And she was so hated that felt like throwing up. And to think that a few years later would become the husband of her best friend.

Fortunately it is not the first impression that counts in judging a person. Otherwise, Russell Brand would always remain an idiot in the eyes of Rihanna , and maybe even the relationship with her best friend Katy Perry had a different turn.

The young singer told Q magazine in its first reaction to the sight of Russell:

I first met him when I was interviewing on TV. I was not very good and that was the worst interview I've ever done. I could not find anything funny. I thought the damn dumbest interview I did in my damn life.

It goes on talking to the interviewer, in fact:
Why am I talking to this idiot? Makes me want to vomit again.

But Rihanna has got to change his mind:
Later I did another interview on MTV and then I realized it was funny, I was probably a big bitch but I understood only a few months later.

And for goodness sake! Hate's husband's best friend does not seem a big deal.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive