Rihanna style icon on Marie Claire's December

For the series ahead of the times "here is a preview of the service points in December edition of Marie Claire. Starring: Rihanna. That in addition to shine in the photos, it tells and talks about his 2010. Year complicated, I would say...

"One morning I woke up and I realized that Chris (Brown, Ed) was over. I remember I was in New York at the Trump Hotel (Porelli, Ed), getting up and I just knew it was over.

I needed to turn the page, and this was an opportunity that God was giving me. When something terrible happens, you break something inside. But back to stand up - if we return - is the greatest satisfaction! "

"I feel like smiling for the first time. It 'a smile that comes from within me, and I feel it in everything I do. People feel that I have a different energy. I smile when they know it's true, and not just appearance. And now I believe in destiny. I've never done before.


The most important thing is to be happy and true to myself. And I will not look back in 30 years and know you have done everything to make someone else happy and not myself. I want to say that people have loved me for who I was. "






No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive