Christina Hendricks: The pride of the curves

For a few days of buxom women around the world trembled. For some time, in fact, had begun to circulate the rumor that Christina Hendricks, American actress from the cult series "Mad Men" and icon of all women in the flesh, he decided to go on a diet.

According to rumors, the actress would have taken the drastic action because it is now tired of the stereotype of women busty women. Yesterday, however, came the denial from the same Hendricks who has, in fact, stated that she is fine with her body and has no intention of losing weight.


The actress is now estimated by many women, not just the world of Hollywood, for the pride with which it bears a few pounds more than the classical zero size of the icons of the star system. It is easy to understand, then, what was the surprise when we started to rumor that the actress was going to start a diet drastically.

In a recent interview , the thriving red comforted her fans and, indeed, thanked the education given to her by her mother, who has never allowed to disregard the opinions of others too.

The people in my ambiante I have said for years that I should lose weight, but I like the way I look. I have to thank my mother for helping me to feel good about myself and have always ensured that I did not feel embarrassed about my body, because it never seemed too concerned about the possibility of flesh.

Moreover, it is not clear why the Hendricks should have taken the decision to slim down drastically, since the forms have expanded the already huge success of "Mad Men", a clear sign that the public likes, because it is a model a real woman and rarely represented in Hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive