Andrew Bridges, free on bail

After eleven days of having been imprisoned for the crime of family abandonment, Andrew Bridges, former husband of Tatiana, out on bail of Topo Chico prison in Nuevo Leon, Monterrey.

Of course, Bridges had to pay more than 6 million pesos to guarantee the payment of maintenance for their children Andrik and Cassandra, and 50 000 for the payment of liberty causional and 10 000 in fines.

Minutes before he was released, Bridges explained that it had to resort to friends and his girlfriend, to collect the money he requested the authorities to release.

The employer and artistic manager Tatiana attacked and the family of this: "Eleven days of success for this family, they lasted eleven days, the taste," while warning that he will struggle to see their children: "She (Tatiana) can get me a thousand times to jail, but I will fight to see my children.”

Once free, Bridges told the show program window, such as happened in the Topo Chico prison: "I was with the inmate population, they asked me to integrate into the workshops, they wanted to help them in a production that wanted to do for Christmas, and we were organized to see if we made a Christmas.”

Tatiana's ex-husband told the television broadcast that he was behind bars between drug traffickers and only God helped him, "Who helped me in being there is God, because I got exactly the place where he was the person who sent in there and I said 'Come here, I echo your hand, let me see how your case,' he said 'this is ridiculous' and protected me.”

Finally, Bridges lamented the amount you must pay to allow him free: "It is outrageous, I invite you to ask who provides or who you ask 6 million 200 thousand pesos, deposit, plus 50 thousand dollars of the bond and besides all I have no right to see my children.”

He also former manager of the artist Tatiana Palacios Chapa Monterrey, must remain in Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, while inherent legal situations are settled the same case and must attend signing on Friday of each week, I informed the clerk of that court


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive