Sebastian Rulli clear whether she is divorcing

It seems that this will be the year of denials to the actor Sebastian Rulli , who first had to say that I was not romance with the star of the telenovela, 'Teresa', Angelique Boyer and now clarifies that it is not really being divorcing his wife, Cecilia Galliano, as was stated by a Mexican newspaper columnist.

"What a shame that journalists Reform has declined, to base their grades on rumors. I speak of 'Chucho Gallegos', I pity and courage," wrote Rulli in Twitter.

He added: "It's amazing what he writes and makes it clearer what their lack of professionalism even give exact dates as the day of my wedding."

Columnist and former editor of the journal TVyNovelas, Chucho Gallegos, said Rulli, who had married on December 8, 2008 with Cecilia Galliano (date to be incorrect, as the couple were married on December 31, 2007) were already in divorce proceedings.

In an interview for the program 'All for Women' by journalist Maxine Wooside, Rulli was questioned about it and said categorically that it's all a lie.

"It's something that has no basis and easily because you realize he is saying that I married on December 8 when everyone knows I got married on December 31, 2007. Do not know why a determination based on hearsay, why a person so important, he was director of TVyNovelas not understands why career and affect your word in a stupid way. "

Rulli made it clear that his relationship with Galliano is sound: "She's working a lot and me too. We are doing very well, we need not be bad, we have a precious child. Valentina, who is bigger every day. Really are a normal couple do you explain?, I do not understand why they insist on that and is confident basing it on rumors. "

However, the actor's anger goes so far as to file a lawsuit, "not worth it (sue). I am infinitely grateful that I have so present, so I credit that, thank God it's going very well with soap 'Teresa' and Cecilia has a successful program at this time called Sabadazo. Our family is nice, but what a pity you have to speak ill, "the actor.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive