Robert Pattinson: "A magazine said that I am pregnant"

The story is very curious and telling it in person is Robert Pattinson. It seems that in the infinite amount of articles about him published in magazines, was once tossed a front-page news most unlikely, according to which the British actor was pregnant with her first child.

Rob does not reveal the tabloid that has spread this nonsense, but cites the episode to understand how difficult it is for him to handle the fame that is flown down in a short time, especially because of his alleged relationship with Kristen Stewart.

I remember once someone said I was pregnant. It was the first page of a magazine. The more people think they know about you, the more you are identified with a certain thing. I wish that there was no story written about me. Who likes to go out and be photographed all the time, for me, a person is incredibly boring or very crazy.

Of course, despite himself, Pattinson is more often target of paparazzi and reporters that catch even the slightest opportunity to publish a photo full of intimate details. This is what is happening to twenty-four star and the beautiful Kristen, Brazil engaged in the filming of "Breaking Dawn" and the rehearsal of their relationship.

Meanwhile, R-Patz also seems to be clear about how and where they want to spend the last years of his life. Despite the U.S. have become a second home for him, the interpreter of Edward Cullen said he wanted to die in England.

I love Los Angeles, but England will always be my home, and I will spend my last years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive