Mimi and Pinar open kebab shop in Cologne - Pottschalk "live" on the spot!

So who are Mimi and Pinar and who is stupid then to open a kebab - shop in the train set to the kebab capital of Berlin to Cologne to drive four and a half hours? Last question can be answered most simply: the Pottschalk! I guess I have kept a permanent loss because I was not invited to their Daniela Katz Cafe opening in Mallorca. After all, the Pottschalk one of its first web-mentors "and that at a time when the cat was still a secret. The border but after a perfect transition to the actual topic: "and Pinar! Mimi"

The fact there are at least as long as the cats Berger. However, the Pottschalk the first by chance in a special review of "Talk Talk Talk" discovered and since then my interest was aroused. Mimi and Pinar give these only as a double and ProSieben (Taff & Co) to provide for almost 2 years for so many funny Boulevard contribution. For foreign ashamed? Nope, more likely to shake their heads, but in such a sympathetic way that the two may be a bit naive (the nice "stupid"), but by no means unsympathetic place.

Good and exciting entertainment does not need 1er ABI or an IQ of Albert Einstein, it must be just interesting authentic. Just meet these criteria "Mimi and Pinar" and therefore they have corresponding cult potential. As one insider whispered to me that the two will open up a kebab shop in Cologne, which was reason enough for me to fear no expense or effort to pull me inside live and in color on location. Finally, I was already at Giovanni's restaurant opening , is also a sympathetic Cologne city and more reasons I better not call home.

Yes, that's including the travel expenses kebab was definitely the most expensive of my life! After all, it is also a very entertaining interview is created that is found in the next few days, its inevitable way to the prominent pillory. I can offer you but now reveal that behind Mimi and Pinar Kebab project, a special of "We Are Family" put that on 6 December will be aired on ProSieben. ...

Justify Full

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive