Big Brother 9 - Gianluca Zito

Big Brother 9 - Gianluca Zito: "How many prejudices to play at the theater!" :

Gianluca Zito was one of the most discussed players in the Big Brother 9, edition of success, always conducted by Alessia Marcuzzi. Italian in origin but often in America to seek his fortune, the boy returns to the stage these days with a performance in Rome titled "Add".

In fact it was a long time not seen Alison in some TV show or host broadcasts. And, after two years, the former competitor tries to make a change to its past, beginning as an actor and protagonist. We Celebrity-gossip4all we contacted and he has been very willing to talk about this effort and much more.

This is one of my best experiences, very, very different from that of Big Brother. He speak of night, hosted ... They are two different emotions and really happy with my first acting debut. He want to thank my director Enzo Masci, young man who has studied and worked in America and Italy, and that gave me the opportunity to play a role like this, Alex, in "Add." He plays a famous Italian actor and character is very difficult because there are 6 / 7 mood swings. He lives evil, full of complexes and try to scale its image, wants to look macho, hides and treats women badly (the only kissing). Try to be a rebel and go every three weeks in London where he has a home for himself and really love the people. He feel really lucky because the leading actor and the pleasure of working with Romeo and Civelli the greatest fortune to work with my girlfriend Vanessa Contini and a pleasure to be able to strengthen our relationship private.

It is one thing to meet someone after a day of work at home, is one thing to stay together eight hours a day for a month and a half of tests. You begin to see other facets of your character and also my girlfriend. It 's very interesting because then you start to overcome obstacles like to see your little girl who has physical contact with another actor, a hug, a kiss. You start to pass small problems that are if you want to take this job, both me and her.

Vanessa Contini: there was talk of marriage with her are you sure? How to proceed between the two of you?

I was a boy who has traveled the world, always alone. I was wild, wild .... I worked a lot, I had the satisfaction of being able to buy my first house 26 years, I have a beautiful family and now I have a girlfriend. On this I am still Italian, I still believe in the family are Catholic and one day I will marry him. There is no date yet fixed because Vanessa and I are very committed. Now to the theater, then Sunday is the last show: a total of 14 nights. Then she closes next month, his second book and hands it over. It will be in bookshops from March 2011 and will be an interesting novel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive