Justin Bieber made the last album to charity

Days are very generous and committed to the young star Justin Bieber. First with the anti-bullying video , and now with the news that he will donate the proceeds from his latest album to charity.


It was the same group helped by Justin to break the news. This is Children's Miracle Network , a network that raises money for children's hospitals, to which the young star will donate part of the proceeds from the album "My World" acoustic ", due out tomorrow.

Bieber said about his great good deed:

I am in a position where I can afford to repay, thanks to my fans and to God I wrote "Pray" thinking that I wanted to help others and feel I have a responsibility to do so. What is the meaning of this entire if you can not make a difference in the lives of others?
He then announced directly on twitter :
I made a promise to the boys when I wrote "Pray", which I used to find money for charity. I'm keeping my promise.
And adds :
Receiving is great, but nothing compares to donate.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive