Angelina Jolie in Vogue: Brad Pitt is "very sexy"

Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are one of the world's most beautiful couples, but Jolie is that your partner is the best when it is acting as a parent.

In the new issue of Vogue, the star of 'The Tourist' talks with the magazine about her relationship with Brad and their six children.

"I think it's extremely sexy, extremely handsome and sexy ... When I think of it, just think of the man who is a great friend and such an extraordinary father. And that's when I fall exhausted, you know, when I have my moments de - grrrr! - how much I love him ... usually happens when you see me with the kids, "he says.

Interestingly, both Pitt and her children criticize their decisions Jolie lot of clothing.

"Like I could say Brad - and my children - apparently mom only uses black things. I like that every pair of pants combine with each top, to every dress go with any shoes. I have a very small closet. Brad is always laughing me. Some days I use the sleeping gown that looks like a dress so you can sleep with him and take the kids to school. And maybe if I go to a meeting, and I wear heels now, "he explains.

About her role in 'Salt', originally planned for Tom Cruise:

"I felt it was a rare thing that every time they ask for a strong female role, is written in a strange way in which overuse her sexuality. Or it's all about being a woman hitting a man. So it was no surprise to me that the only way to make itself a strong female role is that I had not been originally written for a girl. "

Its charitable work:

"My kids are the countries where I worked. I see my family as one global family. Do not see it as something separate. So when I see my kids, and wake up and hear that something is happening in Pakistan, I think, are Asian , and my children are a part of that world. These children are like mine. So I'm happy to go there. "

Cooking for your family:

"Sometimes I'm not the best cook." Pax cooks better than me. A Pax loves to cook. But I try it myself when I can. In every house where we all participate. But kids are so sweet ... so enthusiastic when I start cooking. Especially Maddox, he is this little guy who always support me - as though he had raised me. For example this morning I made breakfast before school, and he said: "Thanks, Mom ! Good job! "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive