Taylor Momsen blames parents for having ruined my life

Taylor Momsen will be a star of small screen and maybe even rock music, but in terms of behavior is a teenager just like all the teenagers of this world. Confirmation? Blame their parents for all his alleged disaster.

The 17 year old Taylor is not only different from many other dark around the globe, but even with all the billions of adolescents. It just has more resonance. And then when blame to his image for his gloomy, there is little to be controversy.

Momsen said in a recent interview:

All those who are behind say "Wow! Why is it so angry and why it is so unhappy? ". My parents made me take the Ford [modeling agency] when I was two years. No child wants to work for two years, but I had no choice.

Poor Taylor adds:

All my life, I'm in and out of school, I had no friends. We work hard and I had a real life.

At first glance is a bit of pity '. Then he thinks about his bank account. Finally, you give up: what teenager does not have cursed their parents?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive