Daniel Radcliffe: Emma kisses like an animal! "

c - not what regards their acting skills, but with what it have on it as Kusserin Sun

The British newspaper The Sun revealed he now says it was the shooting very surprised at how energetic the petite Emma at Rumknutschen is. For "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" were the two that is to complete a kissing scene.

"I was totally surprised! It was unbelievable, I never expected. I always thought that there is such a gentle, sensual moment, and suddenly they would be kissed me so passionately. "Next" Daniel says: It has something of an animal, it was great. I will not complain because there are thousands of men who would like to exchange with me. "

His colleague, Rupert Grint , however, had to keep back the laughter when the two shot the scene. "He had to even leave the set because he was laughing so much."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive