Gretchen Valdez maintains a respectful relationship with the family of Sebastian Zurita

It seems that the romance that has emerged between Sebastian Zurita and Gretchen Valdez is more serious than many had passed.

According to information released by Esmas, Mexican actress spoke of how he has been the relationship with her boyfriend's family not only because of the age difference but because she was married and the mother of a child:

"Well, the truth is that it is a wonderful family, wonderful, super talented and is a great guy. If you have more complicated things that I care, or I have a baby, I have an ex husband that is not easy no, We do have to take care of many things I therefore the only treatment is very friendly and the truth is that until now have behaved very respectful. “Tell us what you think of Gretchen Valdez?

As to whether his son Santino and lives with his current partner, the actress who is currently in the cast of the soap opera 'When I fall in love', says it has taken precautions before officially submitting:

"We think it is very slow too early, then going in that area is a delicate situation right now my boyfriend, period."

With regard to the opinion you have about your relationship your ex-partner, Argentinean actor Patrick Borguetti, said he was the first to know and support...

"I get along great with him and hope to always be the case because it will always be with me because he is the father of my son. Is the price of us working in this medium of entertainment, nothing, it was the first person knew of my relationship with Sebastian, the number one. "


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive