Justin Bieber crowned King of Twitter

Announced another success for Justin Bieber, who has reached six million fans on Twitter. And if we have seen on YouTube in a tough fight between the Canadian star Lady Gaga , for now the young king was elected unopposed to the popular social network.

Needless to say, Justin is excited about this achievement, as has been demonstrated by thanking his supporters and remember fondly when he was still living in his city, unaware of everything that would happen soon. In the words of Bieber

WOW WOW WOW ... then I wake up today with nearly 15 million do so on facebook, a billion hits on YouTube, and ...

6 MILLION FANS ON TWITTER! Thank you. This is a crazy thing to where I was born ... The city has only 30,000 inhabitants in all. No one in my family had left the city or area, and I never thought was possible ... but then leave you all I've found, and all of you have changed my life and I have shown a possibility that I did not think existed.

The extraordinary fact is that the popular Twitter has been set precisely in order to allow Justin to support such a large number of fans, including notes and aggressive will no doubt be the first line.

Meanwhile, the star of "U smile" made its grand entrance at a school in San Antonio, where he visited a structure populated only by children of U.S. military. After the kids entertained, he revealed that his latest single "Pray" is really focused on the problems of the families of U.S. soldiers, sixteen of which the singer gives all his support.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive