Justin Bieber did not understand why girls are crazy for him

The crazy fan always, even when wearing his bizarre nerd goggles. Justin Bieber and yet seems to live in a world all its own and does not understand the reason for all this interest.

We read on Holly-scoop the latest statements of the Canadian star, also reiterated in his biography "First Step 2 Forever," where he admits to not make any account of the reactions that gives rise to his admirers, who occasionally come to lose all control over threatening to all and sundry VIP courts her duty, as was the case with Kim Kardashian.

I'm not even that cute, seriously ... What's so sexy? These girls are crying, and I can not believe it, I'm so honored that they are crying, but I do not know, it's crazy to me!

Meanwhile, sixteen year old singer continues to claim victims celebrated, it seems that the last to fall into his trap and Demi Lovato , who is said to have a special feeling with Justin if not, indeed, a hidden relationship .

It seems that Bieber is a money-making machine; in fact every business initiative is a wonderful place. His autobiography, however, does not seem to give the desired results, although Bieber has put all of himself in this book.

I wanted something written in my own words ... to describe what I'm going through and describe how I got here. It's a funny book; there are so many surprises, and also a lot of things that people do not know me.

One thing I just guessed on Justin, in fact, is his interest in girls, and although none has yet been able to do so and to surrender him to lose his virginity, he seems to adore, in any way.

One day I opened my eyes and I discovered that the world was full of incredible girls, and I struggle to not only think of them now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive